Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Returns
We Urge Our Customers to Choose Carefully.
- The bedding items cannot be resold for health or hygiene reasons once unwrapped. Due to these reasons, we do not normally allow cancellation or give refunds if customer simply changes his/her mind or makes a wrong decision.
- Any cancellation decision has to be made in writing via letter/email to Sommeil Terre Pte Ltd with information of the purchase invoice.
- A SGD200.00 + GST administrative charge will be incurred for any cancellation before delivery date.
- Any cancellation decision after delivery will subject to a SGD200.00 + GST administrative charge unless it can be safely and clearly determined that it is a manufacturer’s defect that is beyond remedy or repair.
- Return item should be in their original condition, and Sommeil Terre Pte Ltd may have a right of action against the customer for compensation if found damaged or misused by customer.
- There will be a labour/transport charge of SGD100.00 + GST for the picking up of items on cancellation after delivery.
- Cancellation & refund is not applicable for custom-made and special order products. It is also not applicable for request made after fourteen (14) days of delivery.
- Customer is required to sign a cancellation/refund form upon the agreement between Sommeil Terre Pte Ltd.
- All customer claims are strictly limited to, and shall not exceed, the price of the purchased item(s) in question.
- For any refund, except as otherwise noted, Sommeil Terre Pte Ltd will credit the same credit/debit card account on which the customer charged the original transaction, or Sommeil Terre Pte Ltd will mail customer a refund cheque from our corporate office within thirty (30) days if customer made your payment by cash, cheque, or bank transfer.
Lemon Law Information
What the Lemon Law does not Cover.
Just a few points to note about the Lemon Law. Consumers are not entitled to remedies under the following conditions.
Consumers are not entitled to a remedy if they damaged the item, eg the defect was caused by the consumer through misuse, inappropriate storage or care or unauthorized repair.
The fault was caused by wear and tear or natural deterioration.
- They knew about the fault before they bought the goods.
- The goods are not defective but the consumer simply changed his or her mind or found the item to be unsuitable for a special purpose.
- In some cases, sellers may seek recourse against the consumers and/or bar the consumers from their premises for causing a nuisance. Fraudulent claims may give rise to criminal liability.
- Lemon Laws provide remedies against goods that fail to conform to contract at the time of delivery.
Updated: 26 January 2015